Thursday, May 3, 2007

The President's New Cabinet



I don't know about you, but I'm having a tough time deciding who to back in the 2008 presidential election. Sure, Sam Brownback seems conservative, but I don't agree with his opinions on Iraq. Rudy Giulliani is tough on crime and says he'll reverse Roe Versus Wade, but can I believe him? John McCaine is a winner in Iraq, but Immigration is a weakness. And Newt? Well, sure, he's the anti-Hillary, but will he run? What if we had other options? Here's the Dream Team. Christopher Walkin for president, you know, I mean if he were the character he played in True Romance. James Woods from the TV show Shark could be his running mate. Think of Sabastian Stark with an army to command. Yeah...there's a guy who gets things done. Sure, with Jack Bauer from 24 as Secretary of Defense, they'd be unstoppable. Let's see...Secretary of State...how about Hugh Laurie from House? Sure, his methods are unorthodox, and he may not tell you exactly what you want to hear, but he finds the cure evey week, right? The guy's brilliant. Attorney General? That broad from Close To Home. Good lawyer, her. Now you need a cabinet. It's a no-brainer. Goodfellas. If I wanted a job done, and I mean done, I'd call Joe Pecci and Robert DeNiro. We might have some loyalty issues with Ray Liota, but maybe ole' Sorvino can keep him in line...or should I say, "lines." I just love the idea of Robert DeNiro on Fox News saying, "Yo, Ahmedinajad! You talkin' to me?" Or Joe Pecci turning to Rosie O'Donnell on The View and saying, "So..what, you think I'm funny?" Oh, yeah, and we could get Bruce Willis as his character from The Siege to head up central command in Iraq! I know, I know, they're just actors portraying parts. I just hope that the current candidates aren't.

No comments: