Thursday, July 5, 2007

Closed Due To Flood


Sorry, everyone, but since my house was covered in flood water, I'll be unable to provide snarky comments and sage political analysis for a while. Please pray for us and our home. Thanks!
25. July 2007 UPDATE:
Well, obviously the water has receeded, but our house has a red tag on it. That means it will be a little while yet before I can secure a place for us to live, so please be patient while I scout the real estate market. The Blog Of The Union Address Will Return!
26. July 2007 UPDATE:
Thanks for all of your prayers and good wishes! We are in the process of buying property far away from any bodies of water, and I'll be posting within the hour!

1 comment:

John Pangia said...

Man oh man, 0 for 2 with floods - Our thoughts are with you, and the mrs, and the little guy.